- Three varied, balanced meals a day are key!
- Nutrient density to improve nutritional & biochemical status in the body.
- 2-3 small snacks depending on the individual (see list of minerals and nutrients to see which foods are best)
- Treat food as medicine- it’s there to heal, fuel and energise us.
- Eat approximately every four hours to restore energy levels and concentration.
- Women should be drinking approximately 2 litres of water a day at least, for men this should be 3 litres.
- Ensure at least 20g of each meal is protein. (size of your palm)
- Include some essential fatty acids each day. ( see food group list for more information on this).